Arm Lift plastic surgery procedure with Liposuction results in a more toned appearance of your arms and higher self-confidence. Exclusively Cosmetic Surgery by Shape Cosmetic Surgery & Med Spa in Spokane, Tri Cities and Coeur d’Alene. Arm lift plastic surgery can help with the loss of skin elasticity in the upper arm, which is a problem that can be seen with increasing age or after significant weight loss.
The primary method to tighten the skin of the upper arm and remove excess fat is called brachioplasty (arm lift). The most common way this is done is by utilizing liposuction, followed by an incision that extends from the armpit to the elbow located on the inner arm. This technique allows for maximum skin and fat removal. Variants of this technique may use a less extensive incision in cases where less skin and fat removal is necessary. Your cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Lundeby, will review your situation and recommend the appropriate incision type for you.
Who is a Candidate?
- Men and women who are in good health
- Men and women who have moderate to severe skin laxity of the upper arms not treatable by lesser means
- Patients after massive weight loss from dieting and/or surgery such as lap band or Gastric Bypass
- Improved contour of the upper arm.
- Decreased size of the upper arm by removal of excess skin and fat
- Decreased skin laxity of the upper arm by tightening the skin envelope
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation
To schedule a complimentary consultation in with arm lift surgeon Dr. Lundeby in Spokane, Tri Cities or Coeur d’Alene, please send an email or call Shape Cosmetic Surgery & Med Spa, PLLC at 509-458-SKIN (Spokane) 509-735-2636 (Tri Cities) 208-415-5602 (Coeur d’Alene).